Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sweet 16

I am just over 16 weeks and each day amazes me.  I "pop" a bit each day and it is kind of cool and terrifying as my body changes.  My doctor says it is just a couple of weeks (even as early as next week) before I start to feel them.  I just can't wait.

We heard their heartbeats a number of weeks ago for the first time and it was the sweetest sound in the world.  We hope that this week they cooperate and we can get a peek if they are boys or girls.  The last time we had a look they both had their legs crossed.

I am trying to stay stress-less or as much as possible.  There have been a few doses that pop up but overall I just let things slide.  That is what surprise me,!  As a project manager I tend to want to organize and plan this pregnancy but I had to let that go (except for the whole risk management-I am doing whatever I can to keep them in there safe and sound for us three).  Things that I would normally get stressed or upset about don't affect me as much.  I am surrounding myself with happy people, places and things.

T and I have been planning the nursery.  We have the color that we want to paint picked out and are cleaning out the clutter.  So far we have a huge box and a couple bags that we will donate.  My parents are coming out in a few weeks so since he and my dad will be paining we have a goal to get things cleaned up.  We have been ruthless!

So that is what is going on with me, what is new with you?

1 comment:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

I hope the babies cooperate so that you can find out their gender!!