Just some random happenings:
- Got certified in Six Sigma as a Yellow Belt. I am very excited because the process will help me at my job! Not sure if I want to move to green belt but we shall see.
- Found out that our wedding was featured in our Alumni magazine.
- We got our Christmas tree, we put it up and it looks lovely.
- I got about 75% of my Christmas shopping done, but I know what I am getting for the 25%
- I experienced history repeating itself-and I am over it
- Spent time in some old haunts this past week, it was weird and seems like it was another life.
- It looks like we will pay off a good chunk of debt this week
- Working with the hubs to get rid of clutter.
What are your happenings?