Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Rosie outlook

This is the reason that I am not getting all of my to do items off of my list (I have made a decent amount of progress though)

Her name is Rosie and is one year old. The hubs and I adopted her from a local shelter last Friday with Yukon in attendance.



They are getting along really well and spend their days playing "I want the toy you have" and cuddling on the doggy beds. Yukon is taking with her and has been a good sport. We've all be going on long walks and are working to develop the pack leadership.
Chaplin is a bit confused because she is a dog yet smaller than him. They have been testing each other out and have gotten to the tolerated part. Although he loves her crate!

The hubs and I have our hands full but, in a good way. We did our research and made sure that our priorities were the safety and well being of our first two pets. She is the perfect fit and is a love bug. It is only a matter of time before they are all sharing the same bed.

It has been worth it!

5 comments:

kilax said...

What a cutie! Congrats! I am happy to hear that the first week is going so well.

comebacknikki said...

Yay! Rosie rules! :)

The Chicago Blogger said...

Too cute! I can't wait to meet Rosie and hang out with the "kids"! :)

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Awwww so cute. Congrats on your new dog! I'm glad to hear that she is fitting in well!

restaurant refugee said...

What an adorable puppy. I hope all of you had a happy holiday.