Friday, December 03, 2010

A pre Holiday vacation

We have decided to get out of Chicago for a few days and hang out in the neon oasis in the desert...V-E-G-A-S. We are going t meet up with my best friend her husband and her baby...yep they are bringing my "niece" (I was given the title of honor of "aunt"). I am in such a need of a bf fix. I have not seen her in ages and I have really been missing her over the past few weeks. She is truly my soul sister

I am getting more and more excited as we get closer to departing. It seemed like it was so far away and then it is just days away. We still have a lot to do before we actually leave so we hare cramming a bunch of things in the next day and we still have to pack. I am not sure what to bring, it will be in the 50s and sunny. I have a feeling that tonight, tomorrow and Sunday afternoon will be a packing un-packing and re-packing frenzy.

The best part is that we have no definite plans other than a show and dinner one night. We are just going to play it by ear and pig out. One stop is going to be this place actually we may be there a few times.

Have you been to Vegas, any suggestions of things to do?

3 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Woo-hoo! Have fun, girlie! :)

Radioactive Tori said...

I have never been to vegas so I am pretty jealous of your trip. I can't wait to hear about it! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Non Sequitur Chica said...

The next time I head to Vegas I will definitely go see another Cirque du Soleil show. My husband and I really enjoyed Zumanity (he especially liked the boobs). Even though the shows are a bit expensive, they are SO worth it!