Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So as the time of the feast is upon us...

We are just a few days away from Thanksgiving. As a kid it was a meh holiday it was filled with cousins and food. It is as I have gotten older do I appreciate it more.

Now more than ever, I have been trying to focus on the things that I am thankful of.

-My husband, he has been my rock since the beginning of our relationship. He is honest, caring, funny and just there whenever I need him.
-My family, without them I don't know who I would be.
-A few friends who have been reaching out to me and let me be me. Especially, my bff who calls, emails and IMs me every day or nearly so to make me laugh and to listen to what is going on within the depths of myself.
-My beasts, their have been some recent dark days when I felt that I could not get out of bed. But with two dogs there is no option but get up and go out for a walk. I am thankful that they are healthy, happy and so loved.

These days, I have to keep remembering them.

And thank you for checking in I appreciate the emails and comments.

1 comment:

kilax said...

I love your thankful list. You have a great support system :)