Friday, November 06, 2009

The pro shots (

So without futher ado... finally some of our pro shots

All images are from Grey Street Photography. We love Brian and Chrissy so much and they were such an amazing team to work with.


Our rings







The bridesmaid's flowers

My shoes





With my mom





My brooch
The back of my dress and the hands that helped!


The best man prep

Counting the minutes



With my dad








The church






My flowers


With my hubs

Our two centerpieces and cake and cupcakes




Andy my favorite


8 comments:

pseudostoops said...

Everything looks amazing! (I LOVE the brooch!) Congratulations!

pseudostoops said...

Everything looks amazing! (I LOVE the brooch!) Congratulations!

kilax said...

They're so beautiful! I love your dress and rings! I'm so happy you shared them :) Isn't it fun to look at them now and relive the day?

Jessica said...

The church is gorgeous. Wowee!

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Everything looks so great!! You looked amazing and I'm so glad that you shared these!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

You did such a great job with the details! In particular, I love your broach and I love the color you chose for your bridesmaids' dresses!!!

Christina said...

Thanks all.

Gelareh @ Orange Truffle said...

WOW everything looks beautiful. You had a very nice photographer. Pictures are really important since you get to look at them over and over and relive the memory through them.