Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after

Well I think that the salt and sugar coma from yesterday has worn off but I am at work! So I did not really sleep if off.

We had a very nice day yesterday. The BF woke me up at 10 to open our gifts, he is such a rock start, I wanted the Kitchen Aid Artisan but he got me, the Professional. It is the Rolls Royce of mixers. I am so excited, I think my words were "I can make the bread!" I can't wait to use it and am planning on using it in the next day or so!


He also got me some nice gift cards that I wanted. I got him some Xbox games and attachments that I still don't know what they are for, cuff links, a pair of pants (breakaway for the gym) and a cook book My parents also spoiled us with a much needed stock pot and other goodies.

After our lazy morning we headed to his sister's house to celebrate with the family and her kids. So it was a nice fun afternoon with tons of food!

The downside is that I am at work, the upside is that it is my LAST day of work this year so it is just a few more hours to go!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So is yours red like the photo? BF is a keeper.

Christina said...

Yep it is the same one.

He is awesome

Just Another Bad Hair Day said...

I'm so jealous. It's so nice!!

Awesome gift. Awesome BF. You deserve both and more. :)

Superstar said...

I asked Santa for a BF...he delivered nothing.
I am a wee bit upset..then again, perhaps he is just waiting for the RIGHT one to send me?!?!?!

That mixer is AWESOME! I am very envious...I want one too...Then again, I am still pissed I didn't get my hunky man love! hehehehehe
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!