Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after

Well I think that the salt and sugar coma from yesterday has worn off but I am at work! So I did not really sleep if off.

We had a very nice day yesterday. The BF woke me up at 10 to open our gifts, he is such a rock start, I wanted the Kitchen Aid Artisan but he got me, the Professional. It is the Rolls Royce of mixers. I am so excited, I think my words were "I can make the bread!" I can't wait to use it and am planning on using it in the next day or so!


He also got me some nice gift cards that I wanted. I got him some Xbox games and attachments that I still don't know what they are for, cuff links, a pair of pants (breakaway for the gym) and a cook book My parents also spoiled us with a much needed stock pot and other goodies.

After our lazy morning we headed to his sister's house to celebrate with the family and her kids. So it was a nice fun afternoon with tons of food!

The downside is that I am at work, the upside is that it is my LAST day of work this year so it is just a few more hours to go!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So is yours red like the photo? BF is a keeper.

Christina said...

Yep it is the same one.

He is awesome

The Chicago Blogger said...

I'm so jealous. It's so nice!!

Awesome gift. Awesome BF. You deserve both and more. :)

Superstar said...

I asked Santa for a BF...he delivered nothing.
I am a wee bit upset..then again, perhaps he is just waiting for the RIGHT one to send me?!?!?!

That mixer is AWESOME! I am very envious...I want one too...Then again, I am still pissed I didn't get my hunky man love! hehehehehe
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!