Monday, May 05, 2008

Rat race

When it rains it pours.  My social life that is.
We have been very busy with the whole buying a condo, packing, moving and unpacking that every week for the past month seems jammed packed.  This weekend was one where we did very little other than home things.  

The BF installed my new closet on Saturday and yesterday he set up the grill and we did some more unpacking.  We have 95% of the office done but still have a few dozen more boxes of things for the living room and bedroom.  It never seems to end.

I had to get Bogart looked at today, I received two recall notices so off to Honda!  Tomorrow is tentative dinner with my former manager, Wednesday is tentative dinner with JT but he is flaky and Friday Diana and I are going to take a tapas class.

Next week I have to head to the Garden State for work...no rest for the weary!

1 comment:

The Chicago Blogger said...

Whoo hoo! Tapas! :)