Friday, April 17, 2009

One more check mark

So last night eh BF and I had our tasting at our venue and it went well. We were treated like royalty and ate some really amazing dishes.

Our wedding coordinator was there with us and I must say that he is part of the reason why I am not worried about the day. He was extremely spot on and on target. He made us think about some things that we did not think about so that was very helpful. We like him a lot and it just makes us relieved that he knows what he is doing and he is not going to take any thing from anybody. He told us he is here for us!

Today we have our engagement session! I am very very excited and so is the BF. He is out shopping for a new sport coat to wear. I will post a few once we get them back.

And to top it off it is in the 60s!

Love it!

2 comments:

kilax said...

It is so great to have a wedding coordinator you feel like you can trust! We ended up switching to another because of that reason. The first one just wasn't listening. All she was thinking about was money, not what we wanted, not about the day.

I can't wait to hear about the engagement session! Who is your photographer?

Non Sequitur Chica said...

I wish wish wish we had a wedding coordinator so that I don't have to worry about anything on our wedding day....unfortunately it is not in our budget. :-(

I hope that engagement session went well!