Monday, May 11, 2009

Tired woman

For some reason, I am still tired from my trip out east. It is not like I was out late but, since I've been back all I want to do is sleep!

The trip was productive and of course the seminar was great. the instructor was so personable and she just oozed confidence. Her experience and sense of humor disarmed any skeptic. What was best about the group is that there were so many varied personalities and yet we were all engaged and found our individual voice. Some of the topics were how to say "No" and mean it, dealing with difficult people, emotion in the work place and leadership. I have a few tools that I can build upon. Overall it was a great success and I was so glad to have been able to participate!

I got home tired on Friday afternoon. We had some errands to run then we grabbed dinner in River North. I was sleeping by 7:30! I was so tired.

Saturday was more errands and Sunday was brunch with the BF's brother and his fiancé then groceries then home. I took a little nap in the afternoon.

I am hoping for the engagement photos this week!

What is going on with you?

No comments: