Thursday, November 06, 2008

Crush

I have a crush, the BF knows fully about it and supports it. He actually likes the guy and he lets him hang out in our bedroom on most nights. I sometimes fall asleep with his voice ringing in my head.

Who is it you ask…why it is this man here.


I adore him. He was the one who broke the news to us about President Elect Obama. He was the one that we turn to each night to put things into perspective, make us laugh and make us think.

He made it on to our invite list.

Who is your crush???

3 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Would you mind sharing your crush? I think he's kinda dashing.

The Chicago Blogger said...

Tyler Florence. Oh yeah, baby.

And John Cusack. Yum.

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Ummmm excuse me but John Stewart is already MINE. ;-)