Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In the heart of the big Apple

We have had a whirlwind of two days back in NYC. Last night I took the BF to the best restaurant in the world....Victor's Cafe on 52nd. It is a Cuban place but it was delicious. I am seriously still full.

Afterwards we went to Carnegie Hall to see a live reading of Family Guy. It was so much fun and the whole cast was there. There were some typical jaw dropping moments with teenage boy humor but we loved it. Today we headed to Radio City for the Christmas Show and it was a lot of fun. The first time I saw it I was about 9 and knew at that moment that I wanted to be a Rockette but I am about 8 inches too short.

Now we are just relaxing and getting ready for tomorrow where we will have Thanksgiving dinner with the fam. Don't worry my mom is working in the guilt trips. What would a trip home be without these gems....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: