Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The beat goes on

So my shoes finally arrived and I was a giddy pool of delight. Fed Ex still sucks though….

Wedding planning is continuing and we have had a few lulls in the craziness. The BF and I are working on out to do lists. One of the top things that I have to do is renew my passport. My passport expires in October but due to EU restrictions, my expatriation date must be no less than three months away so I miss the cut off by a few weeks. I have to get that done my next week which is my timeline.

I have a lot more to do but then again we have crossed off a lot as well. Next up is invitations, which has already had their own source of drama. But it will be okay. I am trying not to let some things get me down but that is easier said than done.

2 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

At one point, I thought you said you were going to make your invitations (or maybe that was the Save the Dates). Is that still your plan?

Christina said...

We did our save the dates on Zazzle. We did a simple postcard.

We found some prety paper at papersource and we are deciding if we are going to print them out ourselves or use our gocco.

It seems that time and our creativity are limited but we are going to see what we can do.