Sunday, February 01, 2009

Not that type of girl

I am not a football person, I don't get the game, I think that it is boring and I rarely watch the Big game. I have only watched two games in my life and think that is more than enough.

So while the most of the world is watching the game I intend to:
Clean the bathroom
Mop the floors
Make Beef stew (I may also make onion soup)
Do a load of laundry
Run my final errands for the weekend
Watch a move.

And I could not be happier.

So do you watch the game or do you do other things?

3 comments:

The Chicago Blogger said...

I'm with you. I just worked out and now I'm getting ready to go out...run some errands, have lunch with a friend...aka, anything but watch sports. Hee hee!

xoxo
me

comebacknikki said...

I just got back from getting a pedicure & I'm getting ready to watch the puppy bowl. :) Thankfully, M is going over to his friend's place to watch the game.

Anonymous said...

We didn't watch the game. We had a friend come over with his daughter and we chatted and made dinner. I didn't even know who played until yesterday! Hee hee!