Thursday, February 12, 2009

Only the bullets

  • I am so freaking tired.
  • My 7 pm flight did not leave until 9:20 so I did not get home until 11:30
  • The rental agent at the airport told me that I am cool, like ice water...not to sure how to take that
  • My flight to NJ left early and arrived a half hour earlier than expected.
  • I heart Diet Snapple, I did not realize how much I missed it until I had it again
  • My next rental car will have a bumper sticker that says "If you are going to ride my ass, buy me dinner first"
  • One of my sample projects in the training I was in was to plan my wedding, I spent over 4000 hours while the BF spend 400 but these numbers are based on some general assumptions and time that I spent dealing with some BM issues.
  • All I want to do is sleep
  • I got to see one of my old bosses and we had a few martinis at the hotel bar, it was great to chat and catch up with her. She was one of the best bosses that I ever had.
  • I have to head back in 2 to 3 weeks ugh!
  • Thanks for some Chick Lit recommendations, I bought two books yesterday and read 75% of the first one.

2 comments:

Superstar said...

I heart martini's...my boss would go broke if I worked for him at a hotel bar martini prices!
*giggles*

Amber said...

I am so sorry, Miss Christina!

I cannot imagine how exhausted you are between flying back and forth from the east coast to home for work, planning a wedding, ALL on top of everything else you've got going in life.

I think I missed the date... did you guys decide exactly when it's going to be?

Hopefully, soon! Things will get better and will eventually smooth out... hang in there and don't forget to enjoy the small things in life while you're riding the wave :).

xoxo