Wednesday, August 16, 2006

How many days till I am on vacation?

I am tired and not feeling good. I think because the weather is changing and the temperatures are dropping and rising that it is affecting the barometric pressure and thus the headaches. Plus I am a bit tired, I'm not really sure why though but I will definitely catch up on sleep this weekend and then next week when I am off.

Yesterday, I got to speak to PK. I've not spoken to him in ages and he was on my list of people to call tomorrow after my exam. It was great to catch up with him and see what is going on with him. He was glad to hear that things are going very well with the GP and he is happy that I am happy, he said that I deserve it and that is for sure. We are hoping to get together soon with our significant others. JT also called me and you know it is going to be an interesting chat when he starts off the conversation with "Am I a horrible person?"

I am ready for the final tonight. I want it out of the way. By 7 it will be all over and I can go home put on the jammies and turn on the west wing and drink...

No comments: