Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Gearing up for Economics....and my 100th posting

so last night as I was drifting to sleep and all that I could think about was the aggregate supply and demand curves along with the Keynesian cross. Only one more day until I get all of these thoughts out of my head! It is weird how the brain works! Thursday is pedicure day to treat myself after a long summer of classes.

So after Wednesday, I will be free for two weeks...no school. Then next week I am off for a week. I would love to go shopping but alas the coffers are dry. Hopefully, I will catch up on magazines, books, dvds and sleep. Plus I want to go to the Art institute and will probably try to see JT.

Oh I had such a stupid moment yesterday. I went to Target and I bought a few things and the cashier put the items in two bags and lo and behold I got home with only one. I left the second bag at the store. I called and they are holding it for me. It was such a dumb ass thing of me to do. I swear I am losing my mind...more and more each day. Wait what was I saying....ack.

I turn 30 in a few weeks. Does it all go down from here???

No comments: