Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Supply and demand

So my econ mid-term was last night and it was ok. It was more theory than actual problems so I was not expected that much theory but I think that I did ok. I have to read 3 chapters for tomorrow's class. I only have 3 more classes until the final exam then it is all done and then I will be able to take my week off! My vacation is in a three weeks and I am going to sleep and do what I want to do...can't wait.

Work is a bit busy for me possibly because CLA is off but it makes the day go by. Except for the lack of support from the late one. I swear I can't fathom his horrible work ethic and it is affecting me so much! It is damn annoying!

The temperatures have gotten worse and it is expected to be 100 today! I have my ac on at home at night and I think tonight I will camp out in my bedroom to stay cool!

No comments: