Thursday, August 17, 2006

30 till 30

In 30 days I will turn 30. I can't believe it, it was hard to turn 29 but 30 I am okay with. It is just that all the memory lapses of late that have me a bit worried. Does it all go downhill from here? Or is it that sometimes I have so much going at once that my brain can't stop? So I will try and enjoy my last few days of my 20s.

My final was not too painful. I think that I did okay, the test seemed a bit easier to me than the mid term. Possibly because I knew at least the style of the exam and I studied my ass off. I am glad to now have a few weeks to read, sleep, watch the west wing and other dvds.

I feel a bit cranky today. I am not sure why part of it is how I am again being screwed at work and the missing jewelry. I am missing a ring, a bracelet and pair of earrings. I know that the last time I had them was on July 4th now, the have gone MIA. I've been looking for them for ages but alas they have not been found. I am really bummed because the ring and earrings were gifts from my parents, in fact the ring was given to me when I was 12 or 13 (yes it still fits) and the bracelet was one of my first jewelry purchases when I saved my babysitting money. So they are sentimental. As you can see this is why I am worried that I am starting to lose it!

No comments: