Sunday, January 13, 2008

Soon maybe

I so want to go shopping, I want to replace some work pants, new jeans and tops and shoes of course. I did buy a pair of shoes on line the other day and they are so cute but they are too big so back they go. But I have to wait and it looks like it will be a long wait.

I want to get back in shape and I have been to the gym twice last week and once yesterday and again will go this week.

Since I am done with school, my student loans will be coming due. Plus after last years accident I had to get a new car. My old car would have been paid up in August so I was hoping that I would just have school debt now I will have both.

I was thinking of what I have spent my money on. Besides Christmas gifts, I have spent money on gas and food (including the cooking classes). My recent expense was the cost of the trainer. Car and rent insurance will be due soon, my car will need to go to the shop soon for the 10 k mile check up. All of this comes at once so it gets hard on the wallet.

So the things that I want have to be postponed until who knows when.

Nobody got back to me about the job possibilities so I am disappointed. It is time to think about walking.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

For me, the homeowner's insurance always comes due at the same time as the car insurance. I feel your pain.

Superstar said...

I hate bills that are every six months. I also eleviate much stress with online bill pay, so that I don't have to pay for US postage.

I get a dicount with my car and homeowners being together...Anyone else do that?

Sherri Sanders said...

I feel like I will be in debt for the rest of my life right now. Just wait until you start having babies.....