Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting ready for I don't know what

I am heading home this weekend for one of my bridal showers. My mom and my matron of honor have been busy planning for the event and according to my "matron" there is going to be a big turn out. Most of the people who were on the invite list are coming. I am very excited and touched because I wasn't sure if people would even show. It will be really great to see some people who I haven't seen in a few years.

On top of that, there is some mysterious event that I know nothing about. I have been told to bring an outfit that is fit for going out. I have NO idea what this "event" is and I have been lovingly told to "shut up and show up". So when questioning my "matron" especially since I don't know what to bring, all my cute jeans no longer fit and I have given up on buying clothes for the sole purpose of going out. She simply told me, "then we will go shopping".

I am really looking forward to this weekend, it is starting to bring all the elements together before the big day. It will be so worth it.

So my friends, what types of outfit should I pack? Mind you the only clue that I've been told is that this "event" is in the city and will not include male strippers (per my only request).

2 comments:

kilax said...

You're going to have a great time! I wish I had good advice on the outfit. When I go "out" I wear jeans and a nice top :)

The Chicago Blogger said...

Relax and have fun! :) See you next week!