Friday, June 05, 2009

How you were treated

Yesterday, I had an appointment, one that I was looking forward to. When I left, I felt like crap, they made me feel like crap and once I got home. I cried. When I told the BF what happen he wanted to call the place immediately and give them a piece of his mind.

I worked in customer service for years and had dealt with all types of people and a wide range of problems and issues that are unique to my industry and I like to think that I've developed the skills to handle all types of situations.

there is one mantra that I used during my CS years (I can't remember who coined this)

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But, they will never forget how you treated them

Yesterday I was treated horribly and yet I can't do much about but it because I have to deal with them a few more times and once I am done I plan on speaking to a manager and perhaps write a review on yelp about the experience.

But for now, I have to suck it in...

2 comments:

comebacknikki said...

{{{Christina}}}

kilax said...

I am sorry you had to deal with bad customer service somewhere where you have to return. Can you speak to a manager sooner? Could this possibly be a bridal shop? ;)

I had a bad experience at the dentist, where my husband also goes, and actually recommended to me, and he called them to tell them how embarrassed and disappointed he was by their actions. I felt so bad, but it made me feel good that he wanted to "take care of me." I bet you felt better to have your BF have your back!