Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bullets

  • I am so tired of the weather, I just want it to warm up not this up and down temperature cycle
  • I am kind of bummed that some DIY ideas that we had for the wedding are not going to happen.
  • The RuPaul Drag Race show is my newest TV addiction
  • We are meeting with the priest who will marry us this week and I am hoping that we can make some mention of those who are not permitted to marry due to stupid laws. We are also trying to figure out a way where the BF can wear the freedom to marry ribbon in his boutonniere
  • I am so sick of my clothes, I just know it is because of the season but I still want to go shopping
  • My nails are breaking, what can I do besides vitamins to make them stronger?
  • The time change is making me so tired and lazy

What are your random bullets?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I second you on the first bullet? HUGE MEH.

Do you wear nail polish? It actually is worse for your nails in the winter than in the summer, I've read. But I think this dry weather is a huge factor too. I like to buff mine. I know it wears them down, BUT it makes them smoother and feel stronger to me. Weird. I know.

My random bullet - I am SICK of having strange digestive problems, when I've changed NOTHING in my diet or exercise regime :(

Lifeofkaylen said...

oh, I love the idea of mentioning the lack of equal rights in the marriage sector! That's very sweet!!

My random thoughts:
I'm super excited to see Dr. Doug Ross (aka George Clooney, aka the love of my life) on ER tonight!!!

I wish I would stop craving microwave kettle corn.

I could not love my kitties any more than I do!! They are the cutest ever and I want to just squeeze them and hug them and never let them go.

Tomorrow is payday---YAY!!!

:)