Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Warm and fuzzies

Non Sequitur Chica gave me the following blog award:


“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

So I want to pay this forward and recognize some pretty awesome bloggers:

Blog this Baby-What can I say she makes me laugh and is just plain fun in real life too. The first blog that I read religiously.

10 Eleven-Smart and witty are her trademarks, with a dose of snarkiness from time to time. She is dangerously fun in real life.

Somi Nilsa-Honest, opinionated, and true to herself. I admire her writing and how she encourages comments and loves it when people express different viewpoints.

Pseudostoops-Funny, intelligent and an expert on all things Paris! What's not to like?

Kristabella, full of Snark-Snark is her middle name but combine that with humor and smart writing and you got Kristabella and Bacon.

Burlap Condoms-Newly engaged and just a great read. She and Bones make the perfect couple, read the Pi and David Caruso post...I'll wait. Oh and check out her bride spreadsheets!

Kilax-A wonderful new find for me. She is a runner, a fencer and a cook balancing time for a long commute, lovely hubby and Data! I enjoy her posts

It's serious this time-A single mom who loves her son and her cats. Her daily observations and blogs make for good reading. I look forward to more of her stories.

Long Story Short-Colleen is introspective and sharp, she has a keen observational mind and many of her posts are a mix of intelligent, pondering and fun.

Life of an Every Day Princess-this chick balances life and school with grace, balance and a flair for fun and remembers the simple joys of every day

And of course...

Non Sequitur Chica-This recently engaged woman is a fun read especially since many of our wedding activities are running in tandem, she gives great advise and is an overall great blogger

Yep I could not limit myself to just 8!

So share the love....

5 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I admit I'm a batshit crazy driver and you still share the love with me? Wow, I'm flat out honored. Thanks!

The Chicago Blogger said...

Aww, you're too kind.

You were my first "IRL" blogger friend and I feel so lucky to call you my friend. :)

Fog is deterring my sun worshipping today. I'm disappointed, but that gives me more time to blog! lol

See you soon!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am so happy I found your blog, through Nilsa's. I love reading other Chicago-area blogs!

I see a few blogs up here I have not checked out. I better do that!

Lifeofkaylen said...

I made your list??!! I am shocked and honored! :)

I read a couple of these but will have to check out the others...though if my google reader gets any busier I may need to retire early to keep up with it.

Kristabella said...

Why thank you! Especially from a fellow Chicagoan!