Friday, March 13, 2009

Too lazy to form sentences

  • My love and adoration for John Stewart was only solidified last night watching the debate between him and Jim Cramer of MSNBC's Mad money. If you did not see it last night find it on you tube or on the web. John was freaking on fire and the best line was and I quote "The financial news industry is not just guilty of a sin of omission but a sin of commission". Shortly followed by "Maybe we can ... start getting back to fundamentals on the reporting, and I can go back to making fart noises and funny faces".
  • Today we are meeting with the priest who will be performing our wedding ceremony. I was reminding the BF last night when he asked me if he can ask the priest if he is a "wizard or a magician"?
  • I had a dream that contained kittens, plants and Martha Stewart
  • This is the first Friday in 9 months that I am in the office, I usually work from home on Fridays in my pjs.

No comments: