Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dog tootsie toasties

It was a very very very lazy weekend for us. We spent most of the time inside doing ourwork. The bf has some work to do for his job and I have homework. So between the two days we got most of what we wanted accomplished done. We did venture out on Friday to hit Target. I had a breakfast meeting yesterday then we grabbed lunch in Lincoln square and hit the Jewel. I was so pooped for some reason that I fell asleep in the middle of the day. Today we had breakfast then back to work with a few breaks.

I have pretty much camped out on the sofa with Yukon keeping my toes warm. She has been plopped down next to me for a few days now. According to the bf she is a trader but she loves him so much. She cries when he leave and waits with her ears perked until he gets back. He will always be the daddy. It is cute to see the two of them together.

We needed a weekend like this!

On the abuelita note, she is doing ok. She is taking a lot of meds and is developing blisters but she is still doing okay. Mom sounds tired and I feel bad, I know that she is feeling guilty for a lot of things. I cried on the bf shoulder the other day, I felt that something was not right in the universe. I honestly don't know what I would do sometimes without him.

No comments: