Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Postponed

My dad was suppose to come into town next week for a visit but it will have to be postponed. My abuela (grandmother) is ill and is back in the hospital. My mom has been very upset and worried about her mother. In the past month, my abuela has been admitted to the hospital at least 3 times. She was in for a kidney infection, she fell and then needed hip replacement surgery and now one of her toes turned black and was rushed to the ER.

My mom is very concerned especially since my abuela is in a different country. Mom is feeling guilty that she can't be there even though she sends money each month to help out with the costs. When I was speaking to my mom she was really upset and started to cry. I feel really sad for both of them. If things take a turn for the worse, my mom is heading to be there.

I am just really hoping that things work out!

No comments: