Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

I was speaking with a good friend last night about the fun we had at Halloween. Today she is dressing up as a bat for work and I am in in my typical uniform of jeans and a sweater. In college, she was a femme fatal and one year I decided to be the bride of death. Kind of fun those college days of yore. Since those days I have not really dressed up, at work years ago I was a mouse which consisted of a headband and a tail that I removed once I left the office. I kinda miss dressing up.

When I was a kid it was so much fun, some of my favorite costumes were Raggedy Ann (my brother was Andy), a cat, the Statue of Liberty (it was 1986-the 100th year of the Statue of Liberty) and of course a punk (but that was more to color my hair with the aerosol hair color that was so popular)!

My friend's granddaughter is going to be a Victorian Vampire! How cool is that? I am going to be in the midst of an economic mid-term. I guess that is scary enough.


BOO!

No comments: