Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dreams are weird

Ok last night's dream that I can remember was a doozy...

I dreamt that I got a call from Virgin saying that they had a sale to London but that I had to leave in 5 hours. So apparently, I made it in time. So I was on the back of the plane and had a window seat, but the people around me were the "cool" kids (kind of like the kids who sat in the back of the bus, they were the cool kids). anyway, before we take off, Richard Brandson gets on and sits in the row in front of me but in the other side of the plane, he takes the middle seat. During the course of the flight, he starts to chat with everyone and then there is a "magazine trade" where people threw their magazine to another person to get a different perspective". I gave up O mag to get two women's weekly (I have NO idea how that popped in my head). So Richard asks me why I am traveling alone and I told him that my BF did not get the same call I did so he told me to go. Richard informed me that it was because he was not on the Virgin "special" list but to have him sign up for the next time.

I really need to stop eating chips and salsa before bed...

No comments: