Wednesday, October 11, 2006

How many days till the weekend??

I have been so tired for the past few days and I don't know why. I think that it is weather related and since it is darker earlier and longer it makes the morning seem like it is earlier than I am used to. Not to mention it has gotten colder so my bed is nice and toasty and who wants to get out of that. Thankfully, my landlords have turned on the heat!

I was able to get some hw done. I did really well on my first mid-term and I want to keep that momentum going! I read the chapter and i got stuck on a question so I emailed JT and hopefully he will be the fresh eyes that i need. But i am getting there. I need to tackle my paper this week/weekend too. I want to give myself the two weeks to get it straight. I was lazy this past weekend so now I am paying for it. It will all get done one way or another.

I have brunch on Saturday a career mentor. We'll see how it all turns out but that means that the bf and I won't spend time lazy in bed on Saturday. But we have Sunday!

No comments: