Saturday, May 05, 2007

Box fort

We are still living our of boxes but we have gotten a few rooms partly done. Our trips to IKEA was a successful we got a new pantry for the kitchen and we are going to build a banquette for our dining room with these pretty doors. Plus some things for our office and cause we wanted them. IKEA knows how to tempt you, it is Satan's store and we always succumb!

Today we went to the BF's niece's christening. It was my first time in sandals and I broke the woman's sandal rule...I had no color on the toes, they looked naked. I am hanging my head in shame!

Do I have to give up a girlie card??

5 comments:

Jessica said...

A girlie card? As in one? Ha! Fat chance! Hand over ten -- one for each violation. Yes, that's right. Each toe nail counts as a violation. So hand 'em over (cuz I need all the girlie cards I can get -- I don't think I have any).

Anonymous said...

No, you don't have to hand over the girlie card. But you do have to treat yourself to a pedicure.

Christina said...

I will split them with you Jessica. We can both get a pedi as Debbie mentioned...STAT!

Erin said...

First time in sandals...?

Christina said...

Erin, well for the season! Ask the bf about how many sandals are still yet to be put away