Monday, October 27, 2008

Can I have my weekend back

So the best part of the weekend was the NKOTB concert. It was freaking awesome. We had such a blast and all the people there were around our age. We did see the dutiful guy with his wife/girlfriend/daughter. I had such a fun time. At one point I called my friend in NY when they started to play her favorite song.

Getting up the next morning was not fun. But the BF drove me to the airport and I headed to NJ. Then went to my parents house for dinner.

On Sunday, my mom and I went to try on some wedding dresses. I found one that I liked but I am not sure if it is the one. So this weekend I want to check out one or two more stores and make a decision. Of course now we just need to set a date.

Monday was my meeting which went well and left me with some more work to do for another meeting in a few weeks. During this time I will be traveling at least two more times before said meeting. It is wearing me out. Plus I ate something yesterday that did not agree with me and lets just say I was glad to be home. In fact, I am working from home today to be closer to the facilities if I need them.

Such a long week ahead of me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NKOTB need to bring their concert out west! I was the biggest fan when I was younger. I had a shirt with all their pictures on it that... I don't really recall ever taking off, haha.

Anyway, I'm glad you had such a great time!

And! We! Want! Pictures! Of! The! Dress! Choices! (hehe)

If you're not absolutely crazy in love with your dress... don't settle on it. This is something that's only going to happen once and whatever your version of perfect is... that's exactly what it needs to be. Don't settle, okay?

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

NKOTB sounds like fun - I hope that you feel better!

Anonymous said...

NKOTB....yucky yuck yuck.

Better you than me! ;)

And as for that traveling, let's trade jobs??