Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hangin tough

So I am heading out east again for the take two meeting. Ya know the one that had me in the office a few weeks ago, the one when I got up at 3:30 in the freaking morning ,the one that got canceled! Yeah that one! So I have to head back for a meeting on Monday morning. The one good thing is that the COO has made it perfectly clear that all must attend and in my passive aggressive way, I mentioned that I will not be conducting a web based meeting which means there better be butts in those chairs!

Before said meeting I get to spend a few days with my parents. They have not seen me since the summer and not since the engagement. My mom can't wait to see the ring even though they've seen photos. Plus the negotiations er discussions have to begin and Mom wants to look at dresses.

There is a chance that I have to head out there in a few weeks again for another meeting that could be done via webinar. But nooooo, they want me to come out to east to go to this small town in a battleground state. It is hours away from the nearest airport and I do not want to go.

The only upside is that I am getting me some frequent flyer miles. So that means we can fly first class to our honeymoon destination. Spain or Italy anyone?

Oh and tomorrow I am going to the NKOTB concert....so I am reliving my pre-teen years with a few adult beverages.

1 comment:

Non Sequitur Chica said...

My parents haven't seen the ring in person either- I can't wait to show them this weekend!