Friday, October 31, 2008

Wii kicked my abs

So while I was away in the lovely Tri-state area last weekend, the BF got me my Christmas gift. I have this knack for guessing what it is or insulting it inadvertently as you may recall from this episode.

But he was planning on giving it to me anyway when I got home...he got me a







While he was away I used it and it was a lot of fun and more challenging than I thought it would be. I sweated and today my Abs are killing me. It will be a good thing to do to supplement my trips to the gym.

The BF got home last night and we were all glad to see him. I do not have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to take the dog out and I was able to warm my feet against him last night. He is the perfect heater.

Tonight the girls and I are going to take a garlic cooking class so vampires beware!


1 comment:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I bought Sweets the Wii and the Wii Fit for his wedding present (he's been whining about it for the past year, so I figured it'd be a good gift!).

We haven't had time to set it up just yet, but ... what the heck made your abs sore? I want me some of that!!!