Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ta da!

The BF did this on his blog and last night were were talking about it. so I decided to do mine, so hereeeeeeeeeee's Christina...

1. Do you like cheese?
-Yes Brie and Mozzarella are my favs

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
-Nope

3. Do you own a gun?
-Yes, you fill it with water and shoot

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
-Sometimes, depends on the doctor and how much pain they have inflicted on me in the past

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
-Only will eat Nathan's hot dogs, but Vienna beef are okay. Mustard only!

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
-I have three "War is Over" and "I'll be home for Christmas" and "Oh Holy Night"

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
-Tea

9. Can you do push ups?
-Only if there is a gun to my head...nah I can do a few alone but why would I want to?

10. Is your bathroom clean?
-It is decent but hey when there are 27 hours in a day it will be spotless

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
-I love my necklaces and the earrings that my parent's gave me when I turned 30 and the earrings the BF gave me for Christmas.

12. What annoys you most?
-People who make decisions that directly affect me without consulting me! Pisses me off!

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
-My flirting skills are top secret :)

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
-Not clinically but at times especially when I have a lot of my plate my mind goes all over the place

16. Middle Name?
-Marie (where did 15 go?)

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
-I should be "working"
-Are my feet too warm in these boots?
-God it is only 10:18!

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
-Refilled my EL card
-Gas
-Two books on Amazon

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
-Tea
-Diet Pepsi
-Water

20. Current worry?
Will I be laid off? This then leads to a bunch of more worries!

21. Current hate?
Finance class

22. Favorite place to be?
-With the BF

23.How did you bring in the New Year?
-Spend the afternoon in the theater watching "Mamma Mia" then the BF and I made steak in a red wine reduction sauce, we talked for hours and then at 11:58 we went to CNN online because the Bf's TV was out of commission about 10 minutes later we were asleep.

24. Where would you like to go?
Italy and Paris (again)

27. Do you own slippers?
-Yep, two pairs, one at my place and one at the BFs

28. What shirt are you wearing?
-Black V neck sweater

29. Do you burn or tan?
-Neither I lather sunscreen on

30. Favorite color?
-Purple

31. Would you be a pirate?
-Depends on the benefits...do they offer a 401(k)?

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
-Which ever ones are stuck in the head

35. What's in your pocket right now?
-A tissue

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
-My friend when I was on the phone with her this morning

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
-Sesame Street sheets

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
-When I split my forehead open when I tripped on the street...I needed stitches

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
-One

41. Who is your loudest friend
-JS

42. Who is your most silent friend?
-None of them really

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
-The BF

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
-Yep, I do

45. What is your favorite book?
-Damn this is a hard one...The Alchemist, To Kill a Mockingbird, House of Spirits, Gone with the Wind, Marley and Me, Winnie the Pooh...I have too many to count

46. What is your favorite candy?
-Chocolate covered almonds, they are the candy crack!

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
-Beautiful night by Sir Paul McCartney

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
-Prayer of St. Francis and Amazing Grace

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Dreaming of being in "Annie Hall" I was and I have no idea why


50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
NOOOOOOOOOOO it can't be the alarm, no it is not fair, I hate the alarm...do I feel sick enough to call in....Damn no I don't...God I have to pee

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Observant! I never would've noticed the missing #15.

Cazzie!!! said...

LOL at number 50, and I Don't Do Mornings!!!

Christina said...

Jessica-I know right1 but then again I can only IMAGINE what it said. Ohh maybe I can invent my own question for the masses!

Cazzie! thanks for the comment. Yea mornings are not my thing. I will check your blog out too!