Friday, February 01, 2008

I.HATE.SNOW

Well let me clear that up a bit I hate driving in snow. I don't mind it when I am safe at home and have no place to be.

Yesterday it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home. But that is not the record the record was set a few years ago when it tooke me 4 hours to get home. Although I did stop at a friend's house to use the bathroom!

There was between 3-5 inches depending on where I was. Today it was about 7 inches and I got up early to clean and dig out my car. I was only a few minutes late surprisingly.

I think this is a case of the least amount of inches is preferred!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love working from home. On Wednesday, the roads were so bad the state police issued a civil warning and ordered all vehicles (except emergency vehicles) off the road. I kept Seth home from Grandma's and never had to leave the house. The wonders of a laptop and broadband connection. :)

Christina said...

:P

comebacknikki said...

This weather blows big chunks!!!

Erin said...

The retards in California have trouble even driving in rain. Ugh.