Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Randomness

Some random items:

*Mineral oil is crucial for the maintenance of your butcher block products. It is also a laxative.
*The BF makes the best steak au prove hands down
*Red wine + me =Drunk
*The weather is now fall like which means cold mornings and warm afternoons and I have no idea what to wear
*I was the one who made the banana bread that was the BF's good idea (actually I was suppose to help out which turned into I want to make it)
*I have no idea where to start to look for a headboard.
*tomorrow we are having dinner with some college friends. One who lives a few blocks away from us and another who is in town for work. I haven seen my friend D (from out of town) in about 5 years.

1 comment:

Nilsa S. said...

Headboard. Why not start with Craigslist. And then move to DIY if you're not finding exactly what you like!!