Thursday, April 27, 2006

Going to take a bite out of the big apple...

In about one month, I will be home in NY for a few days. I am so excited to see the fam, my friends and Charlie (the cutest dog in the world). The omens have been all around me, it seems that ever time I turn on the radio I hear Bon Jovi's song "Home" then the other day I heard "Mama, I'm coming home" by Ozzie Osbourn! Lately, I have felt the need to go to NY and get a taste of the city and home, I need it for my head, heart and soul. Not to mention the regular dose of "mom" guilt to top that off. So for Memorial day weekend I will be in NY! I can't wait, it will be my light to keep me going.

Oh my butterfly re-appeared in my horizon with his glow in tact. I have a lot of thinking to do...I am not sure if it is what I want or need.

No comments: