Thursday, April 13, 2006

Here comes the sun....

It seems like spring in Chicago lasted a week, it has been in the high 70s these past few days. It is hard to tame your mind when you went from a chilly winter to a very warm spring. So it means that I have to do the semi-annual clothes exchange. Something to look forward to but, of course after I make the switch the temperatures will go down. Last night we had a thunder storm, another prediction that the warmer weather was here. Since living in the mid-west, it seems that then thnder storms are more intense with brighter lightening and louder thunder. Strange how polar opposites can cause such electricity.

This summer I plan to drag friends to street fairs, the beach, the fests, the parls and perhaps a baseball game or two. Summer in Chicago is brilliant, it seems that people come alive and crawl out of the gray winter with this desire to live it up for a few months. It is an awakening.

I am been feeling a bit better about things these past few days. We chatted and it put a few things into perspective well in my mind anyway. Plus the sun is out and there is a feeling of pure energy and not to mention the tons of songs that I have downloaded on my ipod. But all in all things are looking up well as for now.

Pete stopped by the office! I ws so glad to see him, even though I saw him a few weeks ago. We chatted a bit and I filled him in. He wants me to get my bubbles back...

No comments: