Saturday, April 22, 2006

Why...

Why can't I find the middle ground...all I want is to find that but it seems so simple but it is the hardest search in my life. I know that relationships develop over time but, when do you know if you hold continue or move on?

I know that when you say well we can be friends, what are the odds of success? Can you really move on after some relationship intensity? Can you change the way that you feel for someone, do you really stop caring? How long does it take to realize that What do you hold on too?

There is nothing that you can do to make a person say, do or be what you want them too. But when do you hold on or let go of that person? Because that person has a part of you in him (or her) and that part is only known to you.

Why is it so hard?

No comments: