Friday, November 24, 2006

The day after Thanksgiving

Well I am at work, I left the BF wrapped up like a burrito asleep in bed and even Yukon, who normally gets up with me, stayed in her bed. I had a bit of a rough night, in the wee hours, the BF had a big sneeze and it startled me that I woke up and I opened my eyes but there was something that got in my eye and I was in so much pain. I honestly thought I cut my cornea (again) and of course I think of the worst case scenario. But the bf was so sweet and was up until I fell back asleep. My eye is fine a wee bit sore but the cornea is not at all cut, just one of those things.

We had a nice Thanksgiving with his family. His dad's stuffing was so good, I could have eaten the whole thing. Our antipasto was a success and everyone kept noshing off of it. After the dinner some of his brothers and the kids went to toss the ole pigskin around. It was in the 50s here so it was not cold nor snowy!

Well this weekend will be full of shopping and food. Tonight we have plans to have dinner with PK and MK. So it is going to be a fun start to the weekend.

No comments: