Monday, November 06, 2006

It is alive!

Wooohoooo my blog is back and the format is corrected. I can blog until my heart's content.

Yesterday the BF, his brother and I went to see Borat the movie. All I can advise is to make sure you go to the loo beforehand, it is too funny. I guess part of the appeal or rather sad thing to see is how ignorant Americans are about each other. I don't want to give it away but there are some things that will come back and bite certain people in the ass HARD. On thing I can strongly advise is don't bring a live chicken on the subway in NYC....NEVER a good idea.

Other than that we just had a low key weekend. The Gentleman Pirate has his TV back and on Saturday he was working on his computer and I did my PowerPoint presentation slides for my class on Thursday...my LAST class in my creativity in business and I am bummed, it was an awesome class. Other than that we did our typical grocery store, brunch and sleeping.

No comments: