Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Friday on a Tuesday

Yep, that is right folks, today is my Friday. Starting tomorrow I am off for a week and then on Friday, I depart for my cruise! So all I have to do is get through the day then it is party time. Tomorrow I have a few errands to run like going to the bank and then to the bookstore, I am debating whether or not to get a pedi or do it myself. Last night I packed but tonight I have to re-pack, I think that I overdid it and since I am carrying my bag I try to make it reasonable for the trip but I do have the tendency to over pack and include things that I don't need. I just like to have options!

But I've had my weepy moments especially this past weekend because I am going to miss the bf. Ever since we met, we have spoken or seen each other every day and it will be so strange to perhaps not talk with him over the weekend. But I know that we will be fine, I am just so used to having him around. Funny how you get used to things like that and it happens so subtlety that I know I am going to miss that. I just keep telling myself it is just for a few days and I'll have my email and hopefully phone service so all will be well. I just adore him...

No comments: