Thursday, November 02, 2006

Domestic Diva moment


Well, last night I was in domestic diva mode, I left work and did the following:
-spoke to Mr on the way
-went grocery food shopping and kept to my list
-did a load of laundry
-folded aforementioned load of laundry
-made pasta sauce and dinner
-vacuumed
-went through and discarded piles of magazines and mail
-shredded mail
-started to organize the shift of summer clothes to winter ware

I feel so domestic....weird. But things look good and I am getting somewhere. My apt is not that bad but I have to get it straightened out. When I am in school I sometimes just leave things in piles and I will sort through them. But I am trying to stay on top of that. I am also trying to throw things out, use the 5 sets of shampoo and conditioner and not replace them until I get to the last set, stay on top of unsolicited mail, wash dishes at least once a day, cook at least once a week for me, and watch less TV. So far so good....

No comments: