Monday, November 13, 2006

Why do Monday's stink?

I am sleepy, well then again I am almost always sleepy in one way, shape or form. I guess part of it is that it is slow at work. I spent most of the past few hours reading and doing homework for my last class tomorrow in economics. Plus I had a nice mellow weekend with the GP and the doggy.

I did a bit of cooking this weekend. Saturday I made pizza (or rather I assembled a pizza) and yesterday I make a slow cooked beef stew. It came out so yummy, I was quite pleased with it. I served it over egg noodles and the GP loved it. I had some for lunch and made lunch (and dinner) out of the leftovers for GP. I do like to cook and to create and it was so refreshing to make a meal.

On Saturday we were watching a commercial and they mentioned cupcakes....yum cupcakes. So at 8 we did a cupcake run. It was so funny how it came together but once the ideas of cupcakes got lodged in our heads, we had to get some and they were so delicious. But Saturday I was a lump on a rock, I just slept in and then after bagels I came home and took a nap. I guess my body needed sleep but, after last week and three days of early mornings I needed it.

It was a quiet and mellow weekend...

No comments: