Friday, November 03, 2006

Too frigging early!

I was driving home yesterday and I was flipping through the radio stations (I am a flipper) and then I heard it, I did not want to believe it but I heard it...Christmas music not just one song but it turns out for the next 6 bloody weeks that is all that they will play. WTF, I mean it is the beginning of November, we have not even made it past Thanksgiving! So I have deleted the pre-set from its former 3rd preferred station to 6 (which I never really hit).

Come on people it is too damn early. Enjoy autumn, enjoy Thanksgiving before the corporate greed and marketing machines force you to spend way to much money on stupid "must get" gifts for your friends, family, pets, pet-in-law, neighbors brother, mail person, local parole officer, junkie on the street, CTA driver, boss, bag boy, doorman, and other odd assortment of characters that you pass each and every day!

Merry November!

No comments: