Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just another ordinary day

There is not much to report, it is a dreary wet day. I almost did not get out of bed this morning, I just could not get out of bed. It took me a few minutes to wake up and move but I came thisclose to falling back asleep.

I had my last micro economic class last night and now it is crunch time for the final. So tonight I will go through my notes and come up with the study sheet and then do some studying tomorrow and so on. I will be glad next Tuesday when I am done. Actually, I will be done with the year and I am so glad that the school year will end and I am looking forward of 6 weeks without being in school. Oh the things I will do...read, sleep, shop, cook, watch movies, go on vacation, spend time with my gentleman pirate. I can't wait.

No comments: