Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Heading towards the 100%

I am feeling better! That is a good thing, I slept really well last night and I think that it made a difference. The only annoying thing is the mucus back log but as long as I am on the upswing that is bearable!

Well 'tis the holiday season and I am almost done shopping. I have a few more things to get and then I will be done! So hopefully the damage done to my credit card is not that bad. I am trying to save but for the past few months it has been hard. It sucks because I really try hard to be good, I've also become my dad. Turning lights and electricity off when not in use, limiting my gas use. Thankfully, my heat and water are included in rent otherwise I would be in trouble. But the cost of living increases, rent increases and my pay check does not! Oh well, helps motivate me to get a new job.

I missed the company Christmas party and I do not regret it. I thought that I would perhaps feel guilty and I don't. I heard that the food was cold, they were forced to sing Christmas carols and there were no raffle items. I decided this year not to deal with the hypocrites and falseness. Last year one of the managers was acting like he was every one's best friend in a used car salesman type of manner. My thoughts were that if he can't treat me like that all year round why would I put up with that at the party? He is so fake and does not treat me well at the office so why bother? Not to mention, that the parties are always on a Sunday evening because the office and warehouse are open from Monday-Saturday so they have to accommodate everyone. So I have to go to a Russian banquet hall to eat cold food on a Sunday afternoon....not going to happen!

Spoke to JC last night, it is so awesome to catch up with her. She is such a great friend.

No comments: