Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Huh??

Ok time for a rant post, here are somethings that I want to vent about that has happened in the past few days:

-I had a dr. appt yesterday and I got there a few minutes late and I was the last appointment of the day. I was excited because I hoped to get home at around 5:30 and throw in a load of laundry. So I get to my appt and they take all my info and I pay my co-pay then a few minutes they take me into the room and I waited...and waited...and waited. I got seen at 5:40 and the whole procedure took 5 minutes. So I got home at around 6:20 too late to do a load and it was raining. I have to go out the back stairs to the laundry room and it gets slippery.
-I have gained about 6 lbs in a year! I know that does not seem dramatic but I am tiny and I have a few rolls now! Plus my jeans are tight! (Hon, forget sephora I need a gym membership for Christmas)
-Button fly jeans, why oh why did I wear them.

Other than that things are good!

2 comments:

Read This said...

6 lbs? That's a decent meal. Not to worry about 6 lbs. 60lbs, sure I would think about it. 600lbs, yes...worry. When they have to get the crane out so you can go to work, there could be a problem. 6lbs, I am giving you a big bah on that one, lol. Nice blog, love your writing style. Thanks.

Christina said...

Touche :) but it would be prettier if were muscled instead of rolls. Oh well, there are always cruches...I like the Cap'n ones the best!