Friday, December 22, 2006

Made it in an hour late!

I am blogging from my parent's home in NY! I made it in last night after an hour delay. I was not sure if we would make it, O'Hare was a mess with canceled flights all over the place. The storms from the West made a huge impact on the airlines. All flights to major cities were delayed or canceled and the secondary cities had delays. So considering that JFK and LAG had 3-4 hour delays my delay was nothing!

When I landed my parents were there and my mom brought Charlie. Oh he was sooooo excited to see me, he could not believe it. So he sat on my lap the entire trip to the house. Last night he slept with me and when I got up this morning, he stole my pillow and fell asleep on it.

I am a wee bit tired from the traveling but at least I made it. Just need to survive the trip!

No comments: